Aloe Vera has been known for its healing properties for at least 6,000 years. Aloe Vera has its name in Ayurveda, and is also known as gawarpatha, qwargandhal and gheequar. Cleopatra the famous Queen of Egypt used this as her beauty product. Alexander used this for his wounded army and Gandhi ji used it in his daily diet. There are more than 300 species of the Aloe Vera plant, but Aloe Barbadensis is the best known which is used in this juice. Aloe Vera is a plant full of natural qualities, and has more than 200 important nutrients, which include 20 essential minerals, 8 essential amino acids, 14 secondary amino acids, enzymes and 12 types of vitamins. Aloe Vera is called disease resistant plant. Lignins and Saponins in Aloe Vera clean intestines and helps in detoxifying our body. Aloe Vera is a unique combination of food and medicine.
IMC Aloe Vera Juice
Nature: Herbal Proprietary Medicine.
Uses: IMC Aloe Vera juice is used in fighting digestive disorders, flushing out toxins from the body, maintaining the pH balance, improving immunity and many more.
Ingredients: IMC Aloe Vera Juice Enriched With Amla, Tulsi, Ginger and Stevia.
Side Effects: It is not known to have any side effects, if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
It has anti-septic, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, anti-disease, anti-viral, anti-stress, anti-bacterial, anti-toxic and anti-allergic properties. It helps to fighting digestive disorders, flushing out toxins from the body, maintaining the pH balance, boost immunity and keep you healthy and active.
Its key ingredients Aloe Vera, Amla, Tulsi, Ginger, and Stevia are useful in more than 220 health problems like:
- Protect cells against skin-damaging free radicals in the environment
- Flushes out toxins from the body.
- Fighting digestive disorder and treats Irritable bowel syndrome
- Improves joints flexibility and overall metabolism
- Helps in diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol and assists in weight loss
- Boosts immunity and keeps the body away from diseases and infections
- Prevents graying of hair
- Protects liver from the harmful effects of alcohol
- Increases sexual capability, drive and pleasure
- Boosts stamina
- Is a boon for women and is useful in Leucorrhoea, regulating menstrual cycles, menstrual cramps
- Increases pregnancy capability
For Children above three years, give them one teaspoon twice a day.
For adults, take 30 ml of Aloe Vera Juice with 250 ml of water in the morning and take 30 ml at night 2 hours after dinner or use it as directed by the physician.
As it is an organic formula the IMC Aloe Vera juice side effects are almost zero. However, this does not mean you can self-medicate, as unsupervised and excess consumption can result in untoward incidents. It is advisable to discuss with a health practitioner before consumption to avoid any Aloe Vera juice side effects.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Do not accept, if seal is broken
- Do not consume directly without diluting with water
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
If you found this article informative, take a moment to share it with your friends and family.
Stay healthy stay strong and get the best out of life.
Thanks for reading!