A truly natural wonder, sea buckthorn fruit called Himalayan Berry is a small thorny shrub that grown abundantly in the belt of the Indus river where the temperature goes up to -35*c and the dry temperature areas of Himalayas.
Himalayan Berries, also known as ‘super-fruit’ hold medicinal properties that are helpful in healing a lot of health issues.
It holds a bunch of miraculous health benefits, and it has at least 27 different medicinal uses. It treats acne, cancer, infections, and obesity. Himalayan Berry is indeed one of the most effective medicinal fruits that are capable of healing much health-related illness. It provides more Vitamin C than oranges, more iron than that in spinach and more beta-carotene levels than that present in Carrots. And would you believe that the reason it is found on high altitude is that it also enhances the flow of oxygen in our body and hence gives the required blood flow in the body Sounds magical, isn’t it? Well, it surely is one of the magical and sacred fruits present in the Himalayan region of our country.
Nature: Herbal Proprietary Supplement.
Uses: IMC Himalayan berry juice is used in improving, treating, and reducing the following symptoms and health conditions: Eczema, Chest pain, Heart diseases, Liver diseases, Common cold, Indigestion, High cholesterol levels, High blood pressure, Obesity, Heartburn and Ulcers.
Ingredients: IMC Himalayan Berry is a juice extracted from the Himalayan Berry plants.
Side Effects: It is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
It has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and fat burning properties. It helps to regulate cholesterol level and aids in weight loss by enhancing metabolism.
The IMC Himalayan berry juice benefits include:
- Rich in essential nutrients: With vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, and 18 amino acids as active ingredients, the sea buckthorn juice can improve your overall health naturally.
- Prevents health ailments: Enriched with medicinal properties, IMC Himalayan berry juice is known to prevent any health complexities, like heart diseases, ulcers, heartburn, common cold, High cholesterol levels, High blood pressure, Obesity and other stomach-related ailments.
- Improves body immunity: Essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals have strong immune-boosting tendencies that can help your body in the long run are some of the common Himalayan berry juice benefits.
The most common IMC Himalayan berry dosage is:
- Consume IMC Himalayan berry Juice 10 ml in 250 ml of water every morning and evening, or
- Consume IMC Himalayan berry Juice 20 ml in 500 ml of water every morning.
However, IMC Himalayan berry dosage and timing may depend on your health condition. Consult a health practitioner before consuming Himalayan berry juice.
As it is an organic formula the IMC Himalayan berry juice side effects are almost zero. However, this does not mean you can self-medicate, as unsupervised and excess consumption can result in untoward incidents. It is advisable to discuss with a health practitioner before consumption to avoid any Himalayan berry juice side effects.
While IMC Himalayan berry juice is generally safe for use, it is important to inform the health practitioner about your current medications. Sometimes, consuming certain medicines together can cause harmful interactions in your body. Take IMC Himalayan berry juice as directed by a medical expert only.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming IMC Himalayan Berry.
If you found this article informative, take a moment to share it with your friends and family.
Stay healthy stay strong and get the best out of life.
Thanks for reading!