IMC herbal shri tulsi drop is extracts of five types of tulsi. It is written in epics that tulsi is known for its medicinal value. Compared to all other fruits or leaf juice, half leaf of tulsi is equal to all other medicated fruits and leaves. Tulsi is like a soul in the body of India.
Tulsi has the world’s best anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-allergic, anti-disease properties.
Nature of Tulsi: Herbal Proprietary Medicine
Uses of Tulsi: Helps to live a disease free life. It is a good tonic for heart and also helps retain youth keeping aging away.
Ingredients of Tulsi Drop: It is extracts of five type tulsi namely Shyama Tulsi, VishnuTulsi, Rama Tulsi, Nimbu Tulsi, Van Tulsi.
Side Effects of Tulsi Drop: Tulsi Drop is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Precautions of Tulsi Drop: Store in a cool, dry and dark place, Protect from direct sunlight, Do not exceed the recommended dose, Keep out of the reach and sight of children and Avoid consumption of milk before or after consuming shri tulsi.
IMC herbal shri tulsi drop is extracts of five type tulsi namely Shyama Tulsi, VishnuTulsi, Rama Tulsi, Nimbu Tulsi, Van Tulsi.
Tulsi has following therapeutic properties.
- anti-disease properties.
Shri tulsi helps to fight more than 200 diseases like flu, swine flu, dengue, fever, cough, cold, joint pain, blood pressure, excess weight, sugar, allergy, hepatitis, urine disorders, gout, piles, pyorrhea, hemorrhage, swollen lungs, ulcer, stress, lack of semen, tiredness, loss of appetite, vomiting etc.
- Two drops of shri tulsi mixed with honey helps in relieving cold, headache, fever, asthma etc.
- Cancer patients should take 2 drops of shri tulsi with one glass of buttermilk every morning and evening.
- People suffering from scabies and eczema should consume shri tulsi.
- Applying tulsi, on burns and on a poisonous insect bite, provides instant relief.
- For a headache, hair fall, premature graying of hair and dandruff and dash, Take 8-10 drops of shri tulsi in 10ml. Aloe Gel, massage it on the head, forehead and on the roots of the hair.
- For an earache and ear flow, pour one drop of shri tulsi in the ear.
- For a toothache, cavity, bleeding gums, mix 4-5 drops of shri tulsi in warm water and gargle twice daily.
- To get rid of bad breaths have 1-2 drops of shri tulsi daily after every meal.
- For throat pain and ulcers, mix 8-10 drops of shri tulsi in warm water and gargle twice a day.
- At night mix 8-10 drops of shri tulsi in body oil and apply it on the body, it will relieve you from mosquito bite and insomnia.
- Mix 8-10 drops of shri tulsi in the water cooler, it will keep your house mosquito free and make the environment clean and bacteria free.
- Mix equal quantity of shri tulsi and Lime Juice, apply it on the hair thoroughly and keep it for 3 hours. Wash hair, this will clean the hair and leave all the lice dead.
- Regular intake of shri tulsi helps to maintain cholesterol level, reduces blood clots and prevents heart stroke.
- Mix 8-10 drops of shri tulsi in water while bathing this is very helpful for skin problems and also eliminates stress.
- Mix 2 drops each of kumkumadi Oil and shri tulsi in skin care gel and apply it on the face every morning and night, it will make your skin beautiful, free from acne, marks, and wrinkles.”
- Acts as antibiotic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti inflammatory, anti allergic, antiviral, anti-disease and treats almost 200 diseases
Consume 4-5 drops of shri tulsi in one glass of lukewarm water or tea morning and evening.
In morning empty stomach, in evening before bedding or as directed by the health practitioner.
Everyone should consume shri tulsi drop daily to live a disease-free life.
Tulsi Drop is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid consumption of milk before or after consuming shri tulsi.
Disclaimer: One must consult a health practitioner before consuming IMC Shri Tulsi Drop.
If you found this article informative, take a moment to share it with your friends and family.
Stay healthy stay strong and get the best out of life.
Thanks for reading